Saturday, December 19, 2009

1st time go to EMP Youth~

Last few days I received an invitation from Stephanie to go to youth on Saturday at 7pm in the evening. And of coz, I'd accepted her invitation. So I invited few frens to go along with me but only one would like to join me, that's YIKSING (my housemate). Anyway, that wont affect my decision to go to church. After our dinner at hungry jack (fast food), YikSing and I depart from sunnybank to church(I'm sorry, I dunno what's the place name but I know how to go there..hahaha). While we're on our way to church, she told me that she's nervous coz this is her 1st time to step in the church. LOL...and be honest, I was nervous too coz this is also my 1st time joining the youth gathering. hahaha...but I pretended I m steady..hahaha~~when we arrived there, I saw there's quite a lot of young people there but I only know a few of them. However, this wont scare me. The gathering starts with a prayer and after that they read some sentences from Bible. But what shocked me is, they want us to memories those sentences and they are going to pick someone to read it out..hahaha...YikSing and I were stunned there and say "OMG, I am not going to memories this. Those sentences were too long for me to memories(well, that's jz an excuse. I knw I knw)." Luckily! they didnt pick us.hahaha...(should i thanks god??LOL) after that, we sing and also a short message brought by a sister in the church. I wonder what was she talking about. But I got a message from her that "GOD never make mistake".After some announcement, and they began fellowship programme. But YikSing and I didnt join them coz we were shy. But I think next time maybe I should join them, so that I can recognize some new frens here. Anyway, YikSing and I had another activity. (Go to another room see some christmas performance practices.) most of my frens were involved in those performances for the christmas party. And now I wanna share with you guys a video I took jz now. It's one of the performance for the Christmas. Hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment