Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's About the Cross

Hi everyone..Today I wanted to share my experience to church this morning. This morning I received a call from my friend and he asked me to join him to church. Since I had nothing to do at home, then i decided to go to church with him. After the mass, I stayed at church because my friend need to practice for Christmas performance. Then suddenly the Priest walked towards me and sit beside me and he started to talk to me. At first, I was nervous and worry with what should I talk with him. (You know la...I am 邻家男孩,比较内向。。)But he is a very nice and friendly person and we had a great conversation. I feel comfortable when talking to him. By d way, I wanted to share with you guys a great song that I heard in church this morning. This song is awesome for me. I like the rhythm of the song. I hope u guys going to like it too. What I m trying to say is I enjoy going to church~hehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment